“Orator: The Art of Rhetoric”
In The 100% Film School courses, students learn about an oratory mastery and eminent rhetoricians Ancient Greece and Byzantium.
- Correct rhetorical approaches and methods;
- Learn to practice rhetoric Ethos - Pathos – Logos;
- Learn the tone of the voice;
- Learn to keep up the flow of tempo,
- Recognize how seeing different words can change the sense of the text;
- Watch and analyze the composition of the text. Practice with texts;
- Embrace the elements of an effective public speaking (presentations) and train in their victories;
- Form skills of competent and pure language;
- Practicing, reading boxes, stories, prose;
- Analyze the composition of promos of great speakers;
- Read promos of great orators, with best rhetorical tricks;
- Folding and voicing promos.